Recent investment in the EMC by Plymouth University, JEOL (UK) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) has resulted in the creation of a new suite of scanning and transmission electron microscopes at the University, bringing the latest electron microscopy capability to the south west of the UK.
• Materials property analysis
• Defect and fatigue analysis
• Quality monitoring and control
• New product design and development
• Product quality improvement
• Reduction in costs due to defects and contamination
• Improved production processes
With ERDF funding 12-hours of funding support to eligible companies in the south west.
For further information please visit the Electron Microscopy Centre at Plymouth University