When 3rd December 2013
Where Heritage Motor Centre, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire CV35 0BJ United Kingdom
This seminar will explore the latest developments in automobile vehicle body design and light weighting, and will cover a variety of topics including crash safety, end of life disassembly, recycling and multi-material construction technologies. What are the market and political pressures for smaller lighter vehicles? How can vehicles be designed with end of life disassembly and recycling in mind?
Topics to be covered include:
• The use of composites in body engineering
• Low carbon vehicle architectures
• Design for Hybrid and electric vehicles
• Current and future occupant and pedestrian safety
• Design for very small vehicles
• Joining and adhesives
• Latest simulation methodologies
• Novel manufacturing and assembly processes
This will be a fantastic opportunity to hear leading industrial and academic researchers present the current state of the art and future technology roadmap for vehicle body structures.
For Further details please visit Future Automotive Body Structures